//euNICE //euNICE

Hot damn.

You are a truly talented animator. The story is hilarious, and from just talking to you a couple of times, I'm certain it just popped in your backwards ass genius head and flowed like an Aunt who only visits once a month.

I love watching everything you do, really, I can't wait to see where this shit takes you because you are honestly one of the best animators on this web site -- and there are a lot of brilliant animators here.

Going to email you with an offer for a paying project if you could PM that to me.

xx
Hayden

JazLyte responds:

Aww thanks Queef! <3 Why yes, my brain is an endless period-drenched vagina of obnoxious ideas :3 I am definitely open to paid animation and sexual favors, I'll drop yo ass a PM

The BloodQueef Anthology The BloodQueef Anthology

This movie is fucking retarded.

You get a 1 for the dicks looking so succulent.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

In the Garden of Eden.

I know this going to be kind of awkward.. but, well fuck I'll just say it. I kind of thought it was hot, ya know? Like, I know that could be taken the wrong way but I watch a lot of hentai and there is a lot of beasteality and rape and shit.. and pretty much.. well, if this would have had tentacles involved (like a squid or an octopus or something.. just giving you ideas.. credit preferred) it would have made a really hawt hentai short.

I hope this review helped.

Egoraptor responds:

It did

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

Hm...

I find everything that you do a lot more hilarious now that I know you're black.

.....

We should beat off together.

I got a beer blues I got a beer blues

The guitar is so nauseating,

it sounds like an out of tune Epiphone SG running through a Line 6 with a Boss DS-1 distortion pedal recorded through a computer mic.

The vocals are also over the place. I'm not going to take a stab at your singing abilities, but at least sync the vocal track and EQ it. It peaks at odd times and just sounds.. awkward. All I hear is ".... Friend.... Mother fucker..... Son of a bitch.... Dog.. Why.."

Not a horrible musician, but, just put a little more effort into quality.

CosmicAlfonzo responds:

You know, I'm not going to bullshit and say that I'm a good producer, but I still think that the scummy guitar adds to the drunken shoddiness of the piece.

If you can't understand the lyrics though, that probably has more to do with your sound set up than anything, because it sounds fine to me through my headphones.

Either way, I've been working on redoing this track, because I sing and play this one in bars a whole lot. I can do it a lot better now than when I first shat it out in July. =p