//euNICE //euNICE

Hot damn.

You are a truly talented animator. The story is hilarious, and from just talking to you a couple of times, I'm certain it just popped in your backwards ass genius head and flowed like an Aunt who only visits once a month.

I love watching everything you do, really, I can't wait to see where this shit takes you because you are honestly one of the best animators on this web site -- and there are a lot of brilliant animators here.

Going to email you with an offer for a paying project if you could PM that to me.

xx
Hayden

JazLyte responds:

Aww thanks Queef! <3 Why yes, my brain is an endless period-drenched vagina of obnoxious ideas :3 I am definitely open to paid animation and sexual favors, I'll drop yo ass a PM

The BloodQueef Anthology The BloodQueef Anthology

This movie is fucking retarded.

You get a 1 for the dicks looking so succulent.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

In the Garden of Eden.

I know this going to be kind of awkward.. but, well fuck I'll just say it. I kind of thought it was hot, ya know? Like, I know that could be taken the wrong way but I watch a lot of hentai and there is a lot of beasteality and rape and shit.. and pretty much.. well, if this would have had tentacles involved (like a squid or an octopus or something.. just giving you ideas.. credit preferred) it would have made a really hawt hentai short.

I hope this review helped.

Egoraptor responds: